Google Apps for Work, I love it. Email, Docs, Spreads, you have it all under one account. In the Cloud. On any device. And when about three years ago someone introduced me to a Google owned, web based CRM solution, I got excited. It was super, felt very Google-esk, fully integrated with other For Work apps. But, it's not owned by Google. And Google does not offer an alternative.
I'm talking off course about Insightly. After working with Insightly for a few years now, I still don't understand why Google hasn't tried to acquire them. Or Google has and Insightly isn't willing to be acquired. But I think that is unlikly, I don't think they are making tonnes of money yet. A billion or two would look nice on the Insightly owner's bank account.
So, in summary: Google, the perfect addition to Google Apps for Work is out there. It is called Insightly. It's a web based CRM solution. It already has integration with For Work apps. So buy it!
No comments:
Post a Comment